Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Get A Load of This!

Fucking people! Check out this one. My ex-roommate insecure as he is actually had a restraining order put on me. His reason for this restraining order was that I supposedly made a threat to kill him. What bullshit! What the dumb motherfucker meant to say was that he owes me more than $3000,and that he is afraid that I might fuck his girlfriend. Make sure to do that paternity test motherfucker. You might be in for a little surprise. People don't appreciate shit. Take a stupid fucker in, save not only his ass, but his son,girlfriend, and even his dog's ass, and what do you get? FUCKED THAT IS WHAT. I am going to get my money BITCH. Whether or not I have to sue or use another little something,something. Remember who you are fucking with Prick! You haven't got a chance. You fucking scared, worthless, piece of ungrateful shit.

No comments: