Friday, April 20, 2007

Countintg down

Still haven seen the kids. I have basically given up on most things. I'm almost
at exactly a month before my home is gone. I haven't heard from my brother in almost
two weeks, and I have pissed my mom off to the point that she told me not to bother even calling her. I have no food in my house and my head is pounding. I haven't had a cigarette at all today. I have no money. My Phones will be shut off soon if I don't pay, I have to hide my truck out so that they wont impound it. Why the FUCK is this happening to me. Just when I get what i feel is a grasp on life I lose it all. It doesn't matter anymore. In a way I almost feel a sense of relief knowing that i will have nothing left. It's as if I realize that without nothing nothing to lose. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: