Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Love this Girl

Bev,
You are a very special person. I would be the luckiest man alive to have you for myself. I'm sorry that I never pressed harder to get that kiss. The reason behind me not trying harder was not that I didn't have feelings for you , but that I respect you for the person you are. That beautiful young woman who understood me, who cared for me, who nurtured me back to my true self. Although, I didn't press harder please know that I will always love you. I need you to know that I will think every night about what that kiss would have been like. I need you to know that what we share is so much more than I've ever known. Please don't forget me and the times we had. I will always be waiting for you. Waiting for you to finally find the courage & when that time arrives know that I will be there.
love always,
mike

No comments: